Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Am Grumps.

I hate job searching. I really do. I hate fixing my resume, worrying about the interview, buying clothes, etc. I just have to tell myself that it will all be worth it when I get a job and don't have to do this crap anymore.

Out of curiousity, I Googled myself. (That's what she said.) I just wanted to see if anything good would show up. I typed in "Alison Williams Grafton Ohio". And what came up? Dad's obituary. Just lovely. So, if anyone wants to dig up dirt on me, they'll just find out that I'm a sad girl.

-Ali

2 comments:

Joe C said...

A search for me brings up my blog. I think the results look better for you. Yours is a memorial to your father. Mine's whining and garbage.

Stepho said...

Well, I just searched it and it brought up this post. So now it bring up knitting and Harry Potter.