Friday, August 31, 2007

Kittens and a Vacation

I've decided that Bits must be named after the bits of dead animals he brings up to the house. It's really quite disgusting and I don't think he and I can be friends anymore. Also, he tried to molest me. Not cool, Bits. Not cool.

The kittens are lovely. Lewis won't shut up, but I only love him more for it. I heard Grace's meow for the first time today and it's much louder than I'd expected. (By the way, Jenny and I have renamed Scaredy-Cat. Her new name is Grace Kelly.)

I got my car washed yesterday and Peepers walked all over it, effectively ending my friendship with him. Don't mess with the car, man.

We booked a vacation today. Mom, Jenny and I are going to the Virgin Islands September 11-15 to a resort. Should be much fun. I hate to be a downer, but I'm already dreading the flights. Each way is pretty much an all day affair. I will seriously consider getting some patches in an attempt to maintain my relationships with my family.

-Alison

1 comment:

Stepho said...

Yay! Sounds like a fun vacation. I'm sorry my parents' cats are little bastards. Still---cat sitting is better than babysitting, right?