Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday evening

Sunday! It started with a cold and rainy family reunion. (Look what we have now!: www.heymannhistorical.org/)

Then Mom and I decorated the church. Not as good as last year, but better than I thought things would turn out.

Then I went over to Skip's to help him pick out bedding. I don't think I was much help. I kept ignoring things like prize or size and picking up things with butterflies or a lot of pink. Also, I made him feel the really soft bamboo sheets but he said they were too expensive. I suppose they were pricey, but they're antibacterial and I really think that if any bed needs to be antibacterial- it is Skip's.

Anyway, we went back to the apartment and I made his bed. Here it is, being very pretty:


And here it is with the yarn and knitting needles he got when I tricked him into going to Stitch 'n' Pitch at Jacob's Field:


And here is me, plotting other ways to turn him into a woman:


Meanwhile, the boys built a lamp:


Too manly. I guess I'll need to plot harder.
-Jenny

3 comments:

Joe C said...

I like the bedding and the lamp.

Does the bedding come with a Jenny?

Stepho said...

Wow, they're sort of GQ style. I like that the yarn coordinates with the bedspread. I bet Ron Weasly would have this kind of bed.

Jenny said...

It's more like a Jenny comes with bedding.