Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Full Time Knitter



Still knitting! I am totally on a roll. I seriously don't want to go back to work for fear that I'll never knit again. I'm getting to that dangerous stage of the project where I'm thinking of other things I want to knit. Luckily, I have will power and will NOT start another project until these are done. Hopefully. But, just for shits and giggles, here is my list of potential projects...

-Christmas presents. I have a couple of ideas, but I'll have to really think about what I want to make for everyone. Mind you, if you don't get a hand-knitted present, do not be sad. I LOVE Christmas shopping and I cannot be deprived of this joy. Plus, I really can't knit something for everyone by Christmas. I am slow.

-Football gear! I'm very excited for football season and I think I need some scarlet and grey things. Perhaps a jazzy hat? Or mittens! (I still think that brown and orange are unattractive, especially with my complexion. Eh. I'll think about it.)

-Remember that mystery project for a mystery friend? Yeah, I didn't like it, but I want to restart with another yarn and maybe another pattern.

-Call me crazy, but I really want to knit a bracelet. I'm thinking of doing the drop stitch look. I'll play around with it.

So, as you see, I obviously do not have time for a job.

I'm also painting/redecorating my bedroom. There will be pictures when it's finished.

-Alison

2 comments:

InUnison Ltd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stepho said...

Nice heel! Sorry, I accidentally commented as someone else and had to delete it.