Sunday, August 5, 2007

Boyfriends

So, Jen started the whole "If I Had A Boyfriend" list a while ago and very soon afterward, she develops a boyfriend. Maybe there is something to this...

If I Had A Boyfriend...
1. He wouldn't be a knitter, a scrapbooker, or a Harry Potter fan. But he'd get it.
2. He would listen to many types of music, not just pretentious rock.
3. He would go to the shooting range with me, but wouldn't jokingly point the gun at me.
4. He would go bowling with me.
5. He would tell me I'm a good cook, even when I set fire to the kitchen.
6. He'd know how to handle my most horrible cousins. Or at least how to ignore them.
7. He would understand that it took me 2 hours to make that birthday card and he would appreciate it. And display it.
8. He would kiss me for no reason.
9. He would love hanging out with my sister.
10. He would watch the Food Network with me sometimes.

So there.

Also, the fingerless gloves are indeed going to be scrapped, but the mystery project for the mystery friend seems to be coming along. I think that one may survive.

-Alison

No comments: