Friday, July 11, 2008

Cooking!

I need to invest in some sunscreen. In the past couple of weeks I've burned my face at least 3 times. I'm going to get the cancer if I don't wise up.

Today, Pat and I went golfing (I did better today, but I was miserable from the frickin heat) and for dinner I made something from Every Day with Rachel Ray. It was grilled marinated steak with "deconstructed guacamole". Basically, the steak with big chunks of grilled avocado and onion with tomatoes and cilantro. I don't know that Pat loved it, but I did. It was amazingly delicious. Ironically, the cilantro was my favorite part. I need to grow some.

Ali

2 comments:

Joe C said...

My dad loves cilantro.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Consumer/story?id=5317134

Just sayin....

Jeli said...

I live assuming that any day anything could kill or hurt me, so yeah... I'll gamble on the cilantro not being salmonella-ridden. I play the odds.
-Ali