Sunday, July 20, 2008

Big Ol' Bummer

Since my last post, the knitting has taken a turn for the worse. I got stuck on a few things and had to call Jenny for help a couple of times. The pattern is frustratingly vague (or it seems like it to me). Anyway, I had a few issues and while most of them were worked out without serious problems, I do have a small hole on one side of the heel, which always seems to happen when I try to knit socks. There's also some looseness on that side, which I hope will go away with blocking and wearing. Anyway, I'm back on track and will post pictures when I find Pat's camera.

I've been a little down lately because of money and not finding a job and not knowing anyone out here. And now I have to realize that I may not get to go to school this semester and that's making me quite sad. I did have that interview Friday and that went pretty well, but my hopes are not high. I have a long list of places to apply this week, so I guess it's good that I have some prospects. I should start praying more. That's probably what's going wrong.

Ali

1 comment:

Joe C said...

How's the job hunt?