Saturday, July 5, 2008

My life in snippets:

-Still engaged. It's already stressful and I haven't done anything but think yet. In fact, I'd prefer not to think about it at all until some other areas of life sort themselves out, but the matriarchy wants answers and doesn't like that they aren't forthcoming.

-I still can't find my camera. It's pink! How can someone lose a bright pink camera?!

-I got my WiiFit a few weeks ago and I love it! I'm kicking some ass at the Hula Hooping but I'm tired of the snide comments about my balance. I know I have bad balance! That's why I bought you, you stupid machine! Ironically, I'm not bad at yoga poses. Apparently my balance is fine if I don't have to move.

-How am I supposed to go to Portland if gas prices continue to be this crappy?

-Jenny

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Portland, Oregon?

I would have suggested the train, but unfortunately, Amtrak's Cleveland to Chicago to Portland route is mostly sold out until the end of the month.

It's also 53 hours, assuming no delays. Three hundred sixty one dollars isn't so bad, though...