Friday, July 4, 2008

Cedar Point

Pat and I went to Cedar Point Wednesday with our friends Dustin and Casey. At the time, I was slightly upset because we had absolutely no game plan and I generally like to plan things ahead of time. But, in the end, I'm actually glad we were so unorganized. We walked back and forth across the park so many times that I got a great workout. It probably would have been better if the sun wasn't beating down and we had plenty of water, but still.

We rode the Maverick first and I have to say it was really good. I wasn't expecting it to be very thrilling because it doesn't have any huge drops or anything, but it was surprisingly exciting. I also rode Maxair for the first time and that was probably the scariest ride of the day. That or Power Tower, which still scares the crap out of me.

The longest line we encountered was Maverick which was about 2 hours, then after that, everything was under 1/2 hour. It was strange.

It was a nice trip. Oh! And Pat won me a stuffed bear holding a heart! I feel like I'm in high school, but it made me happy. (Yeah, I'm sappy like that.)

-Ali

1 comment:

Joe C said...

You can get free water at any beverage stand by asking for a "cup of water".

Ohio law says they can't let you get dehydrated. Saves money!