Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pat and Ali's Blog Of Sickness

So, I'm sick. Some sort of cold I'm sure. Pat says everyone gets sick this time of year, which makes me feel like I can't whine and complain about it. Someone needs to tell him that when you're sick you're allowed to whine and complain. And be served tea and medicine. And get foot rubs.

(Ali just went to the bathroom, Pat has taken over)

Blog blog blog, bloggy blog blog. As for the tea, medicine, and foot rubs thing, she made a pot of coffee as soon as she woke up (less then an hour ago), I offered her medicine last night as well as 5 minutes after she woke up (she just now took some on her own), and foot rubs are for the evening. Shes just a little upset because I tried to get her to look on the bright side of her being ill. I told her that its better to get sick at the beginning of the week so you feel better for the weekend.

Well, thank you for your time people of Al Gore's internet. I'd love to stay and blog, but PBS kids looks mighty tempting...

(Back to Ali.)

Jackass. You know, whenever I got sick back home Jenny would cater to me. I miss her. And my toenails are getting long. I'll be home this weekend. Maybe I can convince her to do them then. And also take off the nail polish that's been on them since St. Thomas and is now looking frightful.

On the subject of careers and such, there is no news to report except that I really think I need to get a job shopping. I like to shop. I would be good at it. Unless I had to shop at Wal Mart on a weekend. Scary.

-Ali

No comments: