Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bored.

So, now Pat's sick. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to steal my thunder.

I got to drag out my scrapbooking crap yesterday to make a card for the girls in the apartment upstairs. A little while ago they made little bags with cider and candy for everyone in the building and I thought it was freaking darling, so I made them a Happy Halloween card. I really want to make more cards but I can't think of any upcoming events that are cardworthy. Maybe I'll start on the Christmas ones...

Speaking of Christmas, Pat says we're going to get a tree. Like, a real one. I'm very excited about this. First of all, that we'll have a tree. Second of all, that it will be real! I've never had one of those. I hope it smells good.

I think I'm going to take a nap now. My life is just so stressful.

-Ali

No comments: