Monday, September 24, 2007

Hooray For Me!

I am terribly proud of myself today. By 1 pm I had accomplished the following...

- I went to the DMV and got myself some plates for my car. It was way easier than I had expected. And they're nice and shiny!
- I returned half of the crap I bought yesterday at Target and Sears. I feel much better about my bank account now, but still kind of bummed about my wardrobe. Oh well. It will grow slowly.
- I went to Wal Mart for a few things and ended up buying groceries and one sweater.
- Talked to Stacey. (It's been a long time, I was excited.)

Now, still on my list of things to do today...

- Make chili. Yay!
- Fill out the stupid tax form that I keep forgetting about. I am least looking forward to this.

Maybe I should leave that last one until tomorrow... You know, I might get bored with nothing to do...

-Alison

No comments: