Monday, September 10, 2007

Vacation Preparation

So, we leave tomorrow morning for vacation. (When I say "tomorrow morning" I mean the middle of the damn night - 4:30 am.) I am completely wiped out and I'm looking forward to sleeping the whole way down there. Of course, now I probably won't be able to sleep at all because nothing can go quite right, can it?

Today, while driving to the North Ridgeville library to pick up some books for Jen, I got stuck behind an idiot who felt the need to turn left at an intersection at about negative 3 mph. So, I did what any sensible woman would do. I burst into tears. These things have to be done, after all.

Pat restrung my guitar last night and it really sounds much better. Almost incentive to actually practice. Too bad we're leaving tomorrow.

Now I'm going to go look at a map and figure out exactly where the Virgin Islands are. I know they're south-ish. Yay for sun! Goodbye, pale ghostly woman! Hello, hot tan lady! (Well, bright red flaky lady.)

-Alison

Edit: I just looked at the weather forecast and it's supposed to rain pretty much every day. Maybe not so tan.

No comments: