Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yarn Stash

While I am appreciative for the time off of work, I'm finding myself growing very restless and bored. We tried to organize on Tuesday and we now have the "craft closets" full of yarn and scrapbooking things.


This is the yarn closet...

All bags, baskets and boxes are full of yarn, by the way. Including that large cardboard box on the bottom right that I chopped off.


Oh, but look...
There is also yarn in the scrapbooking closet. (The white thing is full of it.)




Then we have the slightly hidden stash by the computer...

There's not a lot here, though. Just a couple of drawers.



And, just for good measure...

A few skeins and a few projects by the couch. You know, in case you're really itching to work on something and can't be assed to walk down the hall.
And that is our yarn stash. At least what I can find of it. There is, no doubt, more lurking around here. I still can't find my alpaca hat (on needles) which is supremely upsetting to me. It was so pretty and soft and I miss it. I remain hopeful that it will show up, though. At some point.
-Alison

1 comment:

Stepho said...

My favorite yarn is couch yarn.

I have a 400g skein of cotton jammed in my glovebox right now. As though I'm going to knit a tank top while driving or something.

Perhaps we have a problem.