Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My cats are cuter than yours.



Except for that grey one. He's kind of shifty.

Well, we're back from our 3 day cabin vacation. It was a very nice place. We sat in the hot tub, Jenny did a puzzle, I forced her to play Boggle, we watched a couple of movies, did a small bit of hiking and hung out with the relatives who came up to see us.

I discovered that Filbert and I are a bit too attached. I started getting a bit antsy about getting home to see him toward the end of the vacation (or maybe the first night...) and since I got back, he hasn't really left me alone. As I sit here, he is on the chair next to me, staring. I think I need a boyfriend.

While the vacation was very enjoyable, it was... not easy. The lack of a fourth was quite apparent. I sort of expected to be okay by now. I don't know why I would have thought that.

-Alison