Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sad Music

Tonight I was feeling a bit sad. Quite sad, in fact. So, I decided to sit myself down with some knitting and listen to slow, sad music because sometimes you just have to be sad, you know? But, as it turns out my Ipod is slightly lacking in the slow song department. I have a few, but my Ipod is mostly filled with music that I can dance around the house to. Also, most of the slow songs are freaking love songs. That's really not what I was going for. So, now, I'm listening to the same few songs over and over. I really need to get my Ipod organized and create some playlists so I don't have to keep searching for the slow songs.

Breakups are hard. Note to self: In future, when going through a breakup, remove "your song" from Ipod. When you stumble upon it later, you will not be happy. In fact, it will be quite painful. Remember that, self.

Ali

No comments: