Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm tired.

I think everyone's getting married. That's my theory. If you are my age or older, you are married or getting married. It's seriously annoying. And it's not even that I want to get married now, even if I do say that. It's just that, when I do decide I want to get married, I would like for there to be a single guy or two left.

Knitting is surprisingly exhausting. I think I get so tired from staring at the tiny stitches as I knit them. Sort of like staring at a computer screen for too long, but different. Plus, my hands get wicked sore from the stupid arthritis that I shouldn't have yet.

Oh! I have a picture to share! I remember saying something a while ago about trying to post a picture with each blog update... That never happened. But I think today's picture makes up for all of those past pictureless posts!

2 comments:

Stepho said...

Has he lost weight?

Anonymous said...

Oh no, that's just a terribly slimming pose.