Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We've Moved.

Sunday was our very last day in our old apartment. We are officially moved. I don't have much to say about it except that I am very tired and sore and I do not look forward to sorting through the large assortment of boxes and bags in our new living room.

Anna is gone. She went to live on a farm. (Seriously, she's living with Pat's manager out in the country. Not "live on a farm" as in the farm in heaven.) It's strange and I know Pat and Ethan are upset about it, which I completely understand, but I can't help but be excited about the lack of dog hair and smell in the new place. After cleaning the old apartment Sunday, I have decided that I never want a dog again. I might consider a bald dog. Maybe.

Work is going well. It's weird to see my checking account stay relatively even instead of continuing on a downward slope. It's nice.

-Ali

No comments: