Saturday, December 27, 2008

Feeling Old

I am 23 years old. Actually, 23 and a half. When did I get so old? My God. Everyone knows that 21 is the last exciting birthday, but what they don't tell you is that after 21, there are certain expectations. Marriage, babies, grown-up jobs. I feel like I'm back to 18. Unemployed (AGAIN!), living with mom... I feel a new year's resolution coming on. Maybe a few of them. As cheesy as it may sound, I think I just need to do a little more living. You know, grab life by the balls. I'll work on that.

My Christmas was nice. It sucked being sick on Christmas, but it didn't ruin the day. I feel bad for not sending out cards, but life got in the way. We sent out our family cards, but I didn't get to the personal ones. Shucks.

Does anyone want to go ice skating?

Ali

No comments: