Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reading Material

Today I went out looking for tarot cards. My search was not successful, but I did get to see the Stately Raven (bookstore in Findlay voted best bookstore in Ohio) which was neat. I have to say, I do think that the Book Loft in Columbus is better, but it was still cool. I bought a book there called "Learned Optimism (How to Change Your Mind and Your Life)". I haven't learned much from it yet, but I'm hoping to do so as I read into it. I also almost bought a book about unsolved crimes. That would have been an odd combination.

I need to read something that's fiction and not Harry Potter. I'm thinking my best bet is to go back to the Stephanie Plum books. I enjoyed those while I read them. I just need to figure out where I left off.

-Alison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.