Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dreams and Goals for the Future

I think have found my ideal apartment. Water Street Apartments in Cleveland. (I'd have to see them before officially labeling them ideal, but they seem perfect.) I see myself with a fancy accounting job downtown and a fancy apartment and my two cats (Filbert and the kitten I will be getting). And I can entertain! And these apartments are very close to the Browns stadium so when everyone goes to the games and gets trashed, you can crash in my fancy apartment!

I do realize that it may be a while before this dream is possible and that by the time it's possible I may have a new dream, but I still believe it's nice to have a dream.

My current goal is to get a decent job that is somewhat related to the accounting field and get an apartment with Jenny (probably closer to Cleveland since that's where most of the jobs are). I also have to figure in school... Oh well. It'll all come together in time.

-Ali

2 comments:

Stepho said...

Plus it's right by my job/parking lot so we can do happy hours together and I can crash in your bathtub.

Jeli said...

Awesome!