Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Filbert

For those who haven't heard, Filbert was put to sleep yesterday morning. He was 13 and had an abdominal tumor and just wasn't doing well at all, so we decided it was time.

I could write a novel about how much I adored this cat and how much he meant to me, but I'll refrain. I'll just say that he was, in my opinion, the best cat there ever was. Seriously. I will miss him terribly, but I am glad that he will never have to be in pain again.

I could leave you with a classy headshot of Filbert looking all distinguished, but that's not my style. I will instead leave you with a picture that always puts a smile on my face and I hope that it will put a smile on yours as well.



-Ali

2 comments:

Joe C said...

My condolences to you.

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Sorry to hear about Flibert. . .some of the girls mentioned it at knitting last week, but I was trying to give you "space" to heal. . .it's hard to say goodbye.

Great pic, though! That is the way to remember a silly cat!