Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah...

Dude. Time moves slow and fast at the same time. It's blowing my mind. Here's what I've been up to...

-I've been getting more hours at work. This makes me sleepy sometimes, but I sure do like money.
-Filbert is rapidly losing weight and he has to go to the vet. This worries me.
-All jokes aside, I'm beginning to think yarn is like my crack. Seriously. I want it.
-I've officially turned into a cranky old man. I wish teenagers would shut the fuck up and I hate how everyone drives. Plus, I use the word "hooligans" far too often.
-I finished the Harry Potter re-read and I'm sad now.
-Jenny's wedding is ripping our family apart and making me die inside.

And how have you been?

Ali

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

I sure hope you are coming knitting either tomorrow or Thursday. . .it sounds like you need it. Here's a smile:

:-)

Does it help?