Thursday, March 19, 2009

Public Apology

Okay, I have to get this off my chest...

Last night, while driving home, I forgot to turn my brights off while passing another car. I didn't realize it until a minute later and I felt so guilty. I still feel guilty because I always gripe about people who don't turn their brights off (and people who don't turn their lights on in the rain and people who don't use their turn signals and people who just in general don't drive well). So, when I do those things, I feel horrible!

So, if you were driving down Russia Road last night a little after 11 and some asshole didn't turn their brights off... I apologize and I assure you that I'm not usually an asshole driver.

Ali

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG! YAY!!!!!

But turn down those lights. . .geez!