Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hate

Question. Do you hate anyone?

I hope most people would answer no. Someone has to be pretty downright despicable to deserve to be hated. And I hope that most people don't know anyone that bad.

I hate someone. Really. I'm not just talking about anger... I am thoroughly disgusted with this person and I wish they had never entered my life, even for the short while they did. I don't like the feeling. I'm sure the hate will fade and eventually I just won't give a shit about them, but right now... hate.

Sorry. I'm a downer today.

Ali

10 comments:

Joe C said...

Do you need me to cut someone?

Stepho said...

Not now, but I once did. I hated with a fury that one rarely sees, except for in bad soap operas.

Joe C said...

Stepho Rage is quite epic. I bet she raged at either Rick or a not-so-celestial-body.

Jeli said...

Joe- Would you feel comfortable cutting a woman? :)

(I hope not.)

Joe C said...

Depends on the basis for the drama.

Jeli said...

Well, I don't think this situation calls for physical violence.

I will take the emotional support, though! :)

Joe C said...

Fine.... I guess.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Hmm... I think I irrationally expressed my anger and rage about my life situation at people that did not deserve it. I can't remember hating someone specifically for a specific reason right now as I am typing this. Any way, I hope you can look at this person in a more neutral manner, and find a way to let go of these negative emotions.

Still, if this person continues to hurt you... know that there are those that you can reach out to.

Joe C said...

Scooter's a hippie.

Jeli said...

Seriously. Total hippie.

Yes, I hope to let go of the negative emotions soon. I don't like having them. Maybe you can teach me how to be all peaceful and love the earth and crap. Unless I have to smoke illegal stuff. That's not my thing.