Monday, February 16, 2009

Quick Update

Valentine's Day kicked my ass. What an awful holiday. Skip cooked us a lovely dinner... Steak and fries and wine and strawberries and chocolate. Very kind of him. I just wish my romantic Valentine's dinner hadn't been made for me by my sister's fiance.

I've actually been practicing my guitar playing lately. My new favorite song is "Where I Stood" by Missy Higgins and I've been trying to learn it. I'm trying to actually learn new chords instead of playing the same 6 over and over. It's just difficult with short fingers. Until now I've avoided anything with a F or B in it.

I can't wait for knitting tomorrow night. It is the highlight of my week.

Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always do what I do: get a capo. Then you can add 6 more chords each fret to your repertoire.