Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Multi-Knitting

Last night, Jenny and I went to our knitting group. I finished the socks that I was working on a couple of hours before we left, so I had nothing to knit but blanket squares for a baby blanket. I was complaining about how bored I was knitting them and how I wished I had another project to work on.

That was one day ago and now I have 3 projects going now (not including the blanket squares). Well, two are going and one is on deck.

I started some fingerless mitts (pattern: Endpaper Mitts) to practice fair isle, which I've never done. So far, it's going pretty well. Then, Jenny found my yarn for my second Monkey sock, so I immediately cast that on. Plus, I have to make a hat for my great aunt and I need to do that soon. She said she liked my Meret (mystery beret), so I should probably just make her one of those... Right? Yeah, I should.

What a busy life I lead.

Ali

No comments: