Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No Jobs!!!

There are no jobs within an hour of Findlay. I feel like there have to be a few, but I can't find them! Unless, of course, I go to work at McDonalds, which would probably pay as well as anything I could get but would make me want to kill myself and/or someone else.

I get that there are very few jobs in Findlay and that none of them are anything I'd want to do. It's not a big city. I would think there would be something, but I still get it. But Toledo is a reasonably large city. There should be more jobs available there! I don't want to give up my hope of finding a decent job that I won't hate (not retail, food service or factory work).

Well, I'm not giving up yet. I believe something will pop up and it will be fabulous. Maybe I should do volunteer work until then. That is, if there are any volunteer positions in the Northwest corner of the state. Probably not.

Maybe this is all a sign that I'm not supposed to get a job until I take a trip to Paris. I should probably do that soon then.

Ali

1 comment:

Stepho said...

So...the house next to us is for sale *twirls hair*