Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hectic Day

I have a new love. Podcasts! I bought an Ipod about a week ago and just discovered these things called podcasts. I've only heard a little bit of one so far but I'm hopeful that they're as cool as I think they'll be. I subscribed to a bunch of comedy ones as well as a few others. Stephanie Pearl-Mcphee should totally have one. Maybe she does and I didn't see it. Hmmm.

I have an interview in Bowling Green this afternoon and am completely unprepared for it as I got the call this morning. I hope she's forgiving due to the lack of notice. I had to take Ethan with me to the mall to buy an outfit and then we went to the library so I could print off my resume, but it didn't work. So, I don't have a resume, my outfit kind of sucks and I have weird hair because my straighteners are in Grafton. AND I'll be cutting it close time-wise because I'm watching Ethan until Pat gets home and he'll be a little late today. Oh well. I'm just happy that I got an interview.

-Ali

No comments: