Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Optimist

I hate being sick. I really do. Drugs help quite a bit, but it still sucks. My lips are all chapped, my throat is all dry and itchy, my nose is bright red constantly dripping. I'm out of tissues. The dog keeps dragging used tissues out of the trash. Ethan, while not being bad, still requires constant attention. I missed school yesterday which means I'll be lost in accounting. I have school tomorrow morning and a job interview in the afternoon. The house is a mess.

Luckily, I have a good attitude about it.

-Ali

4 comments:

Joe C said...

I took Accounting 101 twice. Got a O.0 and a 1.0.

I can't even get through Accounting for Dummies. I swear to God.

Jeli said...

I love accounting, but I definitely have to be in class to fully understand what's going on. The book doesn't really explain it so well.

Joe C said...

Which book are you using?

Stepho said...

I loved accounting, too.

BTW, your stoicism is inspiring.