Saturday, December 1, 2007

In which I steal a stolen idea

1. I saw this on Stepho’s blog. I had no pronounced excitement or disappointment, but I did see an idea to steal.
2. I have needed to seriously clean my room for about a year, but I’ve convinced myself that I’m moving out soon and I should just wait until I pack.
4. I have a recurring nightmare. I know exactly what it means. But I don’t know how to make it stop.
5. I don’t know that I have a favorite author, but if I did it might be James Thurber. (Ohio and proud!)
6. Holy crap, I have a yarn closet, too. When did that happen? Didn’t it used to just be a box in a closet?
7. I’m down to one cat. It doesn’t sleep on me and it barely let’s me touch it. Am I a failure as a cat lady?
8. I’m afraid of needing glasses. I’ve left my bra in how many places and you think I can keep track of glasses? Also, I’m afraid of needing fillings. I know that’s not really related, but it’s a big fear.
9. When I think about my real age I get really tired, and I’m pretty sure that’s a symptom of depression.
10. I hate most breakfast fast foods. And it’s not always easy to find other breakfast foods I enjoy. In general, I find there’s no incentive for me to get up before noon.
11. You know who's hot? Bill Nighy, that's who!
12. I like soup. But it’s so salty. Someone should invent non-salty, still-tasty soup.
13. I guess I’m a “sweet”. Although, if we’re basing our personalities on the food we like, I am “easy”.
14. I love whining about someone to a third party. I’m very judgmental and if I keep it all in, it will explode in a messy scene at some point. But I do think whining is best if prefaced by “I know this isn’t a big deal, but it just bothered me.” There’s a difference between whining about your pet peeves and seriously believing that people should change to suit your fancy.
15. I need to figure out how to get people at work to stop assuming I can knit them something in a few nights. Or that I want to. Or that I have lots of extra yarn and needles I am dying to pass out to the general public.
16. My trunk is still packed with stuff from my last move - which was December of 2005, if anyone is curious.

2 comments:

Stepho said...

Joe C maded a blog post, but we stoled it.

Joe C said...

Keep the list going!