Monday, July 16, 2007

Ravelry!

I absolutely cannot wait for Ravelry to come online! It's a nifty web site where you plug in all your knitting info (stash, supplies, WIPs*, favorite blogs, hopes, dreams) and it keeps it organizes for you and lets you search other people's info. This means you can find out what everyone else did with 75 grams of leftover Thick & Quick or you can find the other knitter out there with the exact same taste as you. ( And steal his/her ideas.)

Alas, when I checked my place in the queue it was not a pleasant sight for the low of patience:

Found you!
You signed up on July 5, 2007
You are #14281 on the list.
8390 people are ahead of you in line.
2762 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far

Oh well. At least Rutherford and Lucy Hayes still love me.


-Jenny

*WIP: Work In Progress


2 comments:

Stepho said...

I KNOW, right? I've been waiting for WEEKS. I'd LOVE to know what to do with 150 grams of mystery fiber, or whether I can make a sweater out of five balls of Panda Woolbale if I knit it really, really tight.

Joe C said...

I like the image for this post.