Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pictures

I have put up the pictures from Sunday (Kids Fun Day at Jacob's Field) on my Flickr account if anyone is interested. It was a super fun time.

Not much new going on. I cooked quite a bit today. I made blueberry muffins for Jenny's lady church group thing... Women's bible study, maybe? Then, for lunch, I made turkey burgers and pasta salad. The pasta salad was a test for the pasta salad I'm making right now for Family Night at church tonight. I learned a bit on my test run and hopefully this batch will be better. It has green beans and red pepper and a vinaigrette type of sauce. It's a variation of the asparagus pasta salad I've been wanting to make for weeks. (The grocery store didn't have asparagus. Bastards.)

It seems that when I'm not cooking, I'm playing the guitar. I've gotten a great deal better, but it's still pretty pitiful. Practice makes perfect. Eventually.

Also, I'm knitting. I started two projects. One is a special surprise for a friend that I can't talk about. One is an experimental pair of fingerless mittens. We'll see how long it takes me to rip that out.

-Ali

No comments: