Thursday, July 26, 2007

Job Stuff

I have news! Yay!

I put in my notice at work. I gave them 3 weeks as opposed to 2 for both their benefit and mine. I could have waited a week, then put in my 2 weeks, but I had my reasons. You might be thinking 'Oh, you got a job! What is it?'. No. No, I didn't. I'm being spontaneous and having faith that I can find a job very soon.

I fully admit that it was a... bold move. Stupid? Maybe. But, I feel pretty good about it at the moment. I'm forcing myself to do some serious job searching, not just looking in the paper every once in a while. I should probably get some decent interview clothes at some point. Hmmm.

And if my plan fails miserably, I will live off of Jenny. Simple as that.

-Ali

1 comment:

Stepho said...

Hurrah! Michael's doesn't even sell sock needles, it's about time you ditched them.