Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter!

Harry Potter night! We're going to the midnight showing tonight. I'm trying desperately to pep up and be super excited and not exhausted.
I've been having problems sleeping for the past... month and a half. I have yet to sleep through the night. In the past month and a half. It really screws me up. I woke up the other night at 3 in the morning, freaking out because I thought I lost my phone. It was halfway under my bed for whatever reason. It took me over an hour to get back to sleep. Bleh.

Jenny and I started a list of things to take this weekend. The list reads relatively normally for a while. Tent, blankets, pillows, grill, croquet, etc. The camping essentials. But my favorite part is when we get to "Hymnals". Apparently Jen and I are going to get Christian on your asses. (Another favorite part of the list is where Jen wrote in "S'mores!", exclamation point and all.)

Off to pep up...
-Alison

1 comment:

Stepho said...

"Morning has broooooken.....like the first mooooooor-niiiiiing!"

I plan on waking y'all up with that, Disciples Hymnal style!

Mom says to pack food that's pre-made and isn't fussy (like various pasta salads, bottled coffees, and sandwich fixins.