Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Frisbee Golf

Today was a nice day. I got up, read for a couple of hours (I am now halfway through Goblet Of Fire in my HP rereading process), went shopping for Jenny's birthday gift, and went to lunch with Jenny. Then, we headed toward Oberlin, intending to go to the Wal Mart for Victoria's birthday gift, but we took a road that dead ended and couldn't get through. It was most upsetting. So, we headed off to Wellington and got Jenny's license renewed, then to Findley State Park for some frisbee golf.

Frisbee golf is most enjoyable, but it being our first time, there were some things we learned for next time.
1. Buy two frisbees. Aside from running the risk of losing the first, it is also very time consuming to run back and forth when the first person is done. It would go much smoother if we both had our own frisbees.
2. Cover skin with pants/sleeves/shoes. There is poison ivy all up in that place.
3. Get map of course before going to the park. It is difficult to find the start of it without a map. Luckily, the check in thingy at the campground is equipped with maps for those of us who do not think ahead.

For those of you who were wondering, there was no winner. It was a tie.

I'm very excited about the idea of camping now. We saw some campers and it's been so long since I've done any camping. I miss it.

-Alison

2 comments:

Garvin said...

...i love Frisbee golf. Not as much as Ultimate Frisbee, but I do like Frisbee golf and would like to be included next time.

Jenny said...

What is Ultimate Frisbee? I'm interested.