Monday, April 23, 2007

Positive Energy

I made a relatively angsty post last night about being frustrated and angry and crap. I felt the need to purge this blog of such negativeness. Life is a lovely thing and I must concentrate on that. Otherwise, my head may pop off.

But, I will repeat my excitement for the nice weather. I will be taking walks often and I really think I want to try golfing. This is a new development. I have never given two shits about golf, but it looks like such fun. Are you still allowed to drink beer on the course? Anyway, I think I will drag a family member or friend to a range and see what's up. If I hate it, then I won't attempt the course.

Ruby (my reaver ship of a car) is getting a new part tomorrow. I'm told it will reduce the volume of the car by at least 50%. Here's hoping.

My current favorite song...

Don’t tell me what to think
Cause I don’t care this time
Don’t tell me what you believe
Cause you won’t be there
To catch me when I fall
But you’ll need me when I’m not here at all
Miss me when I’m gone again
I’m going down in flames
I’m falling into this again
-"Going Down In Flames" by 3 Doors Down

-Alison

No comments: